​If you need to talk to someone urgently call the lodge 01865 279000 and they will be able to put you in telephone contact with the Welfare Officer or one of the Decanal Team.

The Welfare Officers have put together an extensive document on all the welfare resources. You can download the PDF here.

An additional document outlining contact details for welfare resources in college can be found here.

Disabled Students
If you have a disability which may impact on your studies or your life in Oxford, contact the Disability Advisory Service.

Academic Support
If you have particular concerns regarding academic components of the course, you should in the first instance speak to your tutor (if you are an undergraduate student), or your supervisor (if you are a graduate student). If this does not resolve the concern then the College’s Tutor for Undergraduates and Tutor for Graduates are available for students to consult. Graduate students are also allocated a College Adviser who may be able to assist.

St Edmund Hall condemns harassment as an unacceptable form of behaviour and has a service to help students who think that they are being harassed in any way. Please contact any of the welfare helpers outlined on this page if you require support.

Vacation Information 
For information about college closing times and all provisions for students, welfare or otherwise, during the vacations, click here